Selecting and booking the program:
- Browse through our list of characters, and contact your selected Chautauqua performer at least 4-6 weeks prior to the event to see if they is available to speak to your group.
- Refer to grade level suggestions and curriculum ideas to inform your decision. Please note that not all presentations are appropriate for grades K-3. Please contact your speaker before contacting Kentucky Humanities.
- Once a date and time is confirmed with the presenter, fill out and submit a booking form.
- You will receive a digital packet from firstname.lastname@example.org. Please add this address to your safe senders list to ensure that you receive your digital packet. This packet will include your contract, an invoice, an evaluation form, and promotional materials. You will also receive a packet in the mail that includes programs and an introduction to read prior to the performance.
- Sign and send one copy of the contract along with your booking fee and invoice to Kentucky Humanities. Send another copy of your contract to the presenter.
Kentucky Humanities will pay the presenter directly. Kentucky Humanities will provide lodging for the presenter if needed.