Selecting and booking the program:
- Browse through our catalog of characters, and contact your selected Chautauqua performer at least four weeks prior to the event to see if s/he is available to speak to your group.
- Refer to grade level suggestions and curriculum ideas to inform your decision. Please note that the presentations are not appropriate for grades K-3. Please contact your speaker before contacting Kentucky Humanities.
- Once a date/time is confirmed with the presenter, fill out and submit a booking form.
- You will receive a packet in the mail. This packet will include your contract, an invoice, an evaluation form, and promotional materials.
- Sign and send one copy of the contract along with your booking fee and invoice to Kentucky Humanities.
Send another copy of your contract to the presenter.
Kentucky Humanities will pay the presenter directly. Kentucky Humanities will provide lodging for the presenter, if needed.