Please read these instructions carefully!
After reading the following instructions, please submit a booking form for each presentation.
Steps to Schedule A Program:
- Contact your selected Chautauqua performer at least 4-6 weeks before your program to find out if they will be available to speak to your group. You must contact your presenter before submitting a booking form. If you don't, your program will not take place as planned.
- Be sure to check with your presenter to see if they need lodging, a microphone, or any other accomodations. Sponsors are responsible for making and paying for lodging requests.
- Complete the booking form at least 4-6 weeks before your anticipated program date.
- After you have submitted your booking form, you will receive a digital packet from email@example.com within a few weeks. Please add this address to your safe senders list to ensure that you receive your digital packet. This packet will include your contract, invoice, evaluation forms, and digital promotional materials. You will also receive a packet in the mail that includes programs and an introduction to read prior to the performance.
- Mail or email your signed program contract to Kentucky Humanities and your presenter within two weeks of receiving it. You can reach the Kentucky Chautauqua Coordinator at 859-257-5932 or firstname.lastname@example.org and you can mail paper copies to 206 E. Maxwell St., Lexington, KY 40508.
- One week prior to your event, please call your presenter to confirm all your event details and answer any questions they may have.
- Following the presentation, fill out the evaluation form provided and return the evaluation to the Kentucky Chautauqua Coordinator at email@example.com. Alternatively, you may submit the evaluation form here.