Thanks to the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation and teh Federation of State Humanities Councils, we are spending another year on the road around Kentucky examining the essential role that journalism and the humanities play in creating an informed citizenry.
Join us in between March 2020 and February 2021 as our Democracy & the Informed Citizen program travels to seven Kentucky cities:
- Rescheduling —Jody Richards Hall at Western Kentucky University, Bowling Green
- April 6, 2020 - Gatton Student Center Ballroom at the University of Kentucky, Lexington
- Rescheduling - Wrather West Kentucky Museum Auditorium, Murray State University, Murray
- September 23, 2020 — Carrick Theater at Transylvania University, Lexington
- October 2020 - Auditorium at Owensboro Community and Technical College, Owensboro
- Fall 2020 - University of Louisville, Louisville
- Spring 2021 - Hazard Community and Technical College, Hazard
- February 19, 2021 - University of Pikeville, Pikeville
More information coming soon. We are still working out the details of all the events.