Selecting and booking the program:
1) Browse through our catalog of characters, and contact your selected Chautauqua performer at least four weeks prior to the event to see if s/he is available to speak to your group.
2) Once a date/time is confirmed with the presenter, fill out and submit a booking form.
3) You will receive a packet in the mail. This packet will include your contract, an invoice, an evaluation form, and promotional materials.
4) Sign and send one copy of the contract along with your booking fee and invoice to Kentucky Humanities.
Send another copy of your contract to the presenter.
1) Utilize the curriculum guide to connect the presentation to your lessons
2) Read the introduction for the Chautauqua presenter
Enjoy the presentation!
1) Send the Educator’s Report evaluation form to Kentucky Humanities.
This form can also be submitted online.
2) Write thank you letters to sponsors and legislators.
You can reach Kentucky Humanities by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 859.257.5932