Selecting and booking the program:
1) Browse through our catalog of characters, and contact your selected Chautauqua performer at least four weeks prior to the event to see if s/he is available to speak to your group.
3)You will receive a packet in the mail. This packet will include your contract, an invoice, an evaluation form, a core content CD, and promotional material.
4) Sign and send one copy of the contract along with your booking fee and invoice to the KHC.
Send another copy of your contract to the presenter.
1) Use the core content CD provided in your packet
2) Read the introduction for the Chautauqua presenter
Enjoy the presentation!
1) Send the Educator’s Report evaluation form to KHC.
This form can also be submitted online.
2) Write thank you letters to sponsors and legislators.
You can reach the Kentucky Humanities Council by email at email@example.com or by phone at (859) 257-5932